Saturday, February 19, 2011

Longhorn Let Down

Oh my God, Texas is unbelievable, baby!  They're awesome!  I'd vote 'em #1 with 3 losses.  Hell, they lost to Nebraska.  I'll vote 'em #1 with 4 losses.  Only the elite, la creme de la creme, could even hope to compete with the mighty Longhorns.  The 'Huskes are going dancing.  Even if this was their only win, they'd be a shoe in.  Cuz they beat Texas!  That's the best team in the nation, baby!  Better than anybody else by far!  Jordan Hamilton is the best player in the history of the game, baby!  His 3-16 shooting just shows how spectacular he is!  I voted for him to go into the Hall of Fame this year, baby!  They say there are no great teams in the NCAA this year?  What about Texas, baby?  They're so good I'd vote 'em #1 with 22 losses!  No joke.  No joke.  They've got a diaper dandy point guard.  Cory Jospeh, baby!  Fouled out with 1 assist!  A boy among men.  So good.  So good.  They shouldn't even play the tournament this year.  Texas is that good!  I can't wait until Monday when they finally get their respect.  I mean, they beat Kansas in Lawrence!  Unbelievable, baby! Texas will be #1, undisputed, all the polls!  AP!  ESPN!  RPI!  POS!  MFI!  Polls that don't even exist, Texas is still #1.  Holy Jesus,  Texas Texas Texas Texas!  I just jizzed my pants.

Shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment