Monday, November 23, 2009

Tricks Of The Trade

If you suffer from commitment issues with permanently changing your hair color join the club. I have many, well most of my clients are sceptical about changing the color of their locks because they just can't imagine what the color will look like on them and how it will play out as far as their appearance goes. I get questions like; does this match my complexion, will it make my face look round if I get highlights. Believe it or not I don't always have the answers to these questions. So my first suggestion is to add "glue in," tracks they aren't permanent and your can play with colors until you find the shade you want to commit to. Many of my clients get color happy and every two weeks they have different color highlights. Hair is meant to be an accessory, to be fun, to be noticed and most important to look great.�

No comments:

Post a Comment