Tuesday, February 9, 2010

'Past Life' review: andreikirilenkotattoo on TV

In today's column, I review Fox's "Past Life":
I briefly wondered if I found Fox�s reincarnation detective drama "Past Life" so silly because I don�t believe in past lives. Then I remembered that I also don�t believe that a tropical island could heal a paralyzed man�s spine or travel in time and space, yet I love "Lost." And that the idea of a man having a computer in his brain seems goofy to me, yet "Chuck" is one of my favorite shows.

More to the point, I don�t believe in any kind of psychic phenomena, yet I�ve often found "Medium" to be an effective, well-made show.

So, no, I don�t dislike "Past Life" because I�m a skeptic, but because it�s not very good.
You can read the full "Past Life" review here. Suffice it to say, this one won't be a fixture around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment