Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Sports Guy and I talk TV, take two

I made my second guest appearance on today's installment of "The B.S. Report with Bill Simmons" podcast, in which The Sports Guy and I ran through an awful lot of mid-season TV topics, spending a while on certain shows ("Justified," "Lost") and going more rapid-fire through some of the other goodness that's airing over the next couple of months (like me, Bill is a fan of "Party Down," pictured above).

The exchange at the very end of the hour-long show could have serious ramifications on the dynamic of tomorrow's Firewall & Iceberg podcast.

(Also, if you're somehow not sick of hearing me after an hour with Simmons and the usual long talk with Fienberg, I was also a guest on this week's episode of Local TV Now. And if you missed my first "B.S. Report" stint back in October and/or the interview I did with Simmons about "30 for 30," you can find both here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment