Friday, April 1, 2011

The Weak Ender: What an era



When somebody tells me that Britney Spears is making a comeback, I might be in the minority, but I am pretty happy about it. Does she walk into bathrooms barefoot? Of course.

Does she have her kids on her lap when she drives? She sure does.

But pound for pound, is there anybody hotter when she is in her "Toxic" shape? That's hard to argue.

And now she's trying to get back into the game, well, I'm a fan. I don't care who knows.

Opening Day was on Thursday. And to be honest, I am going to cut this short because of that. Because I did get into my cups during the day, especially after the Angels won a close one.

But come on, the world is just a better place when baseball was back in season, and Britney is trying to be hot again.

So I apologize. Not a great week (unless you follow me at my real job under my real name), but we'll crank it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment