Monday, October 19, 2009

The Master Hairstylist And Beauty Editor Chevon Sharp



Hello Everyone My name is Chevon Sharp and I am a licensed hairstylist working in Los Angeles California. My specialties are; Hair enhancement systems (weaves), Professional Color and precision cutting. Most importantly, I also specialize in the promotion and up keep of HEALTHY HAIR. Some of you may not know what the real definition of what HEALTHY HAIR is well here you go...

HEALTHY HAIR is shiny, silky, movable, full of body, doesn't break constantly when combed, and finally healthy hair can be yours if it isn't already if kept in good hands.....like mine.

Every week I will be uploading hot and exciting hair styles and blogging about everything about hair, beauty products and much much more so stay tuned in . Also if there's anything you would like me to address or questions email me: andreikirilenkotattoo@gmail.com, I will be more than happy to discuss any and everything about hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment