However, today I bring you, what are in my opinion the most stunning wallpapers I�ve ever come across. Each of these designs just gives me a passion to design, and so I�m sure they will make a great addition to your desktop.

(You can download each full-sized wallpaper by clicking on each design and following download instructions).




















The campaign consisted of a poster, desktop download
(alternate black version that uses less energy) and a print ad.





The wallpaper was a fitting winner for a wallpaper battle based around the theme of facial hair.





(You can download each full-sized wallpaper by clicking on each design and following download instructions).
System Kings � In the Forest Where You Sleep
Systemkings is a joint venture between Marius Bauer and Jared K. Nickerson. On route to explore a style of collaborative effort, this unique release is the outcome of a journey. It includes twenty different wallpapers in both widescreen and mobile formats.Stay Green. Go Red
Part of SeventhStreet�s new marketing campaign that encourages people to recycle old images and create new ideas. View some examples in the �image design� section.The campaign consisted of a poster, desktop download
(alternate black version that uses less energy) and a print ad.
Colr. (Zune HD)
Mother Nature
This amazingly creative wallpaper creates a collage overlay, over the top of a cute illustration. The attention to detail is mind blowing in this piece!Suicide Girls Wallpaper
This sexy set of wallpapers features some great illustration work, as well as a bold color palette.Beard Full of Butterflies
Grungy, modern, artistic, beautiful, clean, rough, emotional, delicate� this wallpaper is simply one of the best works of graphic design I�ve ever come across. It�s on my wallpaper as I type this!The wallpaper was a fitting winner for a wallpaper battle based around the theme of facial hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment