Friday, January 4, 2008

andreikirilenkotattoo on TV: Four fabulous women and their empty lives

Today's column previews "Cashmere Mafia," which I wasn't exactly a fan of:
We weren't more than 12 minutes into the premiere of ABC's new drama "Cashmere Mafia" when my wife asked me to pause the DVD so she could predict every single thing that would happen in the episode.

She was right, of course, on every single prediction. Keep in mind that while my wife is brilliant in many areas that make me feel like a complete dolt, outguessing TV shows has never been her strong suit, so "Cashmere Mafia" uses an especially large sledgehammer to tell its stories.

Pick your adjective - Predictable. Insufferable. Detestable. Tacky. - and it fits.
To read the full thing, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment