Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today I am thankful for... the new 'Cupid' trailer

I was originally going to save this post for tomorrow, figuring that it would give me at least one new thing up on the blog for Thanksgiving, but then I realized that most of us will be too busy being with family, or watching the Detroit Lions stink, or carving new notches into their belts to hang around a TV blog, so I'm jumping a gun, just in time for all of you to instead be busy driving or flying to your Turkey Day destination. (Timely, that's me!)

Anyway, a bunch of people have been e-mailing me over the last week to point out that a new trailer for ABC's upcoming "Cupid" remake (now an official Thomas/Ruggiero joint, as opposed to Rob Thomas solo) is up on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

It's obviously hard to judge much from just the brief snippets -- particularly whether the two leads have chemistry -- but I liked what little I saw of Bobby Cannavale in the old Jeremy Piven role and am looking forward to seeing a full version, whenever ABC gets around to giving the show a timeslot. (It's one of several midseason ABC shows that has yet to be scheduled; I'm still hopeful it winds up after "Grey's" or "Desperate Housewives," even for a few weeks.)

So watch, and feel free to use this post to speculate on the remake, or talk about your favorite Thanksgiving-related TV moments of all time (Hulu now has the entire legendary "WKRP in Cincinnati" turkey episode up), or just what you're thankful for, TV-wise.

Enjoy the holiday. Other than some "Sons of Anarchy" stuff tonight at 11:30, don't expect much out of me before Monday at the earliest -- if for no other reason than that there's nothing much on before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment