Friday, August 21, 2009

Are you ready for the summer (to be over)?

We're a couple of weeks from Labor Day, and the day after that, the fall premieres begin with the likes of "Sons of Anarchy" (which will again be a regular staple on the blog) and "Melrose Place" (which will not be). To brace myself for the deluge, I'll be taking the next two weeks off, give or take a couple of days late next week. I already have a "Mad Men" post set to go Sunday night, and a couple of "Nurse Jackie" posts for Monday, and I'm going to use some of my in-office time next week to deal with "Mad Men" episode three and the final "Wire" season two review.

Beyond that, though, expect more or less radio silence from your friendly neighborhood critic between now and September 7 or 8. Catch you when I'm all vacation'ed out.

(And for those wondering, the new blog logo theme is "straight men on classic sitcoms who had the ability to be just as funny as the lunatics around them." An underrated ability, in my book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment