Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Celeb Critique

Solange Knowles and the shaving of her head has created a lot of buzz in the beauty industry and has been the topic of discussion at the salon. Although I would never willingly shave my head she did; and why seems to be the number one question yet we also wonder why so many women with hair down their backs get weaves. The answer is always the same to each his own or in this case her own. Because, she is one of my favorites I chose her style as my first critique. On the photo to your right Solange is rocking a full head weave with what I like to call a "China Bang." This style is a commitment no ponytails or switching of the parts here and because of that a great hair selection is key. If you need assistance in shopping for hair please see my article on Ehow.com entitled How to shop for the perfect hair (http://www.ehow.com/how_5450668_shop-perfect-hair.html). Solange has a great face to wear such a wide "China Bang," but don't let that stop you ask you stylist to customize your own personal "China Bang" to fit your face as I do for my clients. The longer hair is delicately layered to look natural to add movement to the hair and body.





No comments:

Post a Comment