Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Open thread: Scrubs and The Shield

Since I watched the season's first four episodes of both "Scrubs" and "The Shield" in one great clump a few weeks ago, it's hard for me to separate memories of one episode from another. I'm pretty sure, for instance, that one of last night's "Scrubs" had the gag where Elliott's hands get transplanted onto J.D., and that Forest Whitaker gives Aceveda his chewing gum test on "The Shield," but I'm afraid to discuss either one for fear of mixing up episodes -- which, in the case of "The Shield," would be a big fat spoiler.

So, since the comments have kicked up ever since that Sorkin/Schlamme item, I'll open it up to anyone who watched either show and wants to comment. Did you like Whitaker? Do you think the gags on "Scrubs" are getting too bizarre even for that show? Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment