Friday, December 7, 2007

ER embeds

One of the regrets from the "ER" disaster piece yesterday is that I didn't get around to inserting YouTube links to some of them. (In particular, the shot of Romano realizing a chopper's about to fall on him is as unintentionally hilarious as always.) I remember the last time I tried embedding YouTube clips directly into the blog, some people complained about office firewalls and/or slower load times preventing them from accessing the site. So I want to try an experiment today: I'm going to embed a bunch of "ER" clips, but only after the jump, so if you don't want to/can't view them, you don't have to. If it still causes anyone problems, let me know in the comments, or e-mail me (aandreikirilenkotattoo(at)starledger.com) and I'll take it down.

Disaster video coming right up...

From "Hell And High Water," Doug trying to get through the grate the kid is trapped behind:


From "Random Acts," the Mark Greene beat-down:


From "Be Still My Heart," David Krumholtz gets stabby with Carter and Lucy:


From "Freefall," Romano walks into his own death:


Also from "Freefall," Susan's husband Chuck (remember him?), thought to be dead on the chopper, turns out to be very much alive:


From "The Show Must Go On," the balconies collapse and Ray does triage:

No comments:

Post a Comment