Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Festivus isn't over until you pin your father!

Thanks for all the suggestions for the Best Of list, which will run near the end of the month. Now it's time for the flipside of that. I've never done a traditional Worst Of list, in part because I steer clear of stuff that would probably deserve it. (I don't think I've seen a full episode of "The Hills" since the pilot, for instance.)

Instead, continuing a tradition I started with Matt Seitz back when we shared the beat, I do a Festivus list, rattling off the people and shows that have disappointed me in the last year, as part of that year's Airing of the Grievances. The people and shows on the list have to be capable of disappointing me, so the truly terrible wouldn't qualify. I had no expectations for "Cavemen," for instance, so it doesn't qualify, while season two of "Friday Night Lights" or, last year, Aaron Sorkin and "Studio 60" would.

Again, I have a lot of stuff in mind for the list already, but never want to miss someone or something deserving of a trip to the aluminum pole. Fire away with the suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment