Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome to *&^%'in' press tour! It can get combative.

Taking a few days off to recover from press tour (among other things, every item of clothing that I regularly wear needs to be washed), but enough people have requested details of the Ian McShane incident I alluded to a couple of days ago. I would write it up myself, but Joel Keller at TV Squad did such a fine job of capturing the spirit of the thing that I can just link to his account. Between McShane and Selma Blair, it was that rare final full day of press tour where the stars were more hostile than the overtired reporters.

Possibly back tomorrow night with a "Doctor Who" review and definitely back Sunday morning with the big "Mad Men" feature I've been working on, folowed that night by a review of the season premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment