Monday, September 29, 2008

andreikirilenkotattoo on TV: 'Chuck' season two review

In today's column, I am very happy to see new and improved episodes of "Chuck":
What�s the opposite of the sophomore slump? The sophmore surge? Sophomore surprise? Whatever you want to call it, "Chuck" is experiencing it � big-time. An amusing enough diversion during a brief pre-strike run last fall, it�s found a higher gear at the start of season two. All the entertaining pieces that didn�t quite click with one another are now working in harmony, and there may not be a show on television that makes me happier right now.
To read the full thing, click here.

I know that the season premiere has been available for a week on Hulu, but I'm going to ask those of you who have already watched it to refrain from any kind of spoilers in the comments to this post. I'll have a separate episode review set to go at 9 o'clock, and we can talk specifics there.

No comments:

Post a Comment