Monday, September 29, 2008

DVR alert: 'Life' comes back tonight

Just a reminder, as I wasn't able to do a separate column on it for today's paper: "Life" begins its second season tonight at 10. For the next two weeks of the season, NBC's going to air two different episodes a week, one after "Heroes," one in the regular Friday at 10 timeslot. After that, "My Own Worst Enemy" gets the post-"Heroes" slot, and "Life" hopefully settles down for a long and fruit-ful (get it? see what I did there? because of the fruit? oh, never mind...) run in the old "Homicide" Friday slot.

As with "Chuck," I know that the premiere has been up on Hulu for a week, but we're going to avoid spoilers until tonight at 11, when I'll have a separate post ready to go. This post is here because I wanted to prevent a lot of frustrated "Oh, man, I forgot it was on tonight!" comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment