Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy season question: What to do with 'Friday Night Lights'?

One topic that didn't occur to me until I opened my mail today and found a copy of the "Friday Night Lights" season 3 premiere (which debuts a week from Wednesday on DirecTV): how do people want me to cover this season? Try to write about each episode not long after it airs on DirecTV, or wait until it's available to the world on NBC starting in February?

I can't promise that I'd even have time to do the show justice during the DirecTV run (not that post-February would necessarily be any slower), and I'm not sure how comfortable I am doing regular, spoiler-laden write-ups for a show that's only available (legally, anyway) to a very small percentage of my readership, but I figured I'd open the floor for debate. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment