Monday, March 23, 2009

In lieu of an open thread this week...

...could anybody who has a question for me try e-mailing me over the next couple of days? The bosses want me to resurrect the mailbag column I used to do on a weekly basis, but it's been so long since I've done one regularly that most of the feedback I get is via blog comments.

I hope that if I start running them on at least a semi-regular basis, the readers will get back into the habit of sometimes e-mailing their questions (or, in rare cases usually involving senior citizens, snail-mailing them), and then the machine will perpetuate itself the way it used to.

I obviously can't promise to answer everyone's question -- limited space in the paper versus unlimited space on a blog -- but I'll try to cherrypick the best ones, and if yours doesn't come up, feel free to post it as a comment the next time I do a real open thread. All I ask is that you include your full name and the city/town where you currently live, as we need that to run any letters. Being from Jersey is not mandatory, and ask anything TV-related at all.

Just do me one favor and try to include the word "mailbag" somewhere in your subject line or the body of the e-mail. I get several hundred useless PR e-mails a day, and when I don't have time to go in and delete them all, it helps to have a keyword I can search for.

No comments:

Post a Comment