Friday, September 18, 2009

Emmy predictions 2009 - andreikirilenkotattoo on TV

In the actual column from today's newspaper, I preview the Emmy awards and make my usual faulty predictions on the major categories.

One thing I will say, for "Mad Men" fans: AMC has chosen to air an original episode Sunday night, and it will be on in the same hour where the show is likely going to win for best drama (and when Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss could theoretically win acting awards), and if you have to choose between the live awards show or the filmed "Mad Men" episode, go with "Mad Men." It's the best episode of the season by a long, long measure, and one of the best episodes of the series to date.

Not that I'm into hype or anything. Since I've seen it in advance, and since I have to cover the Emmys for the paper (theoretically, my column will go up on the NJ.com blog within a half hour of the show ending), I'll be watching NPH and the Emmys. The rest of you, though, just stick with Sterling Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment