Friday, August 27, 2010

The Weak Ender: So Long Leinart




I will admit this, there is no reason to for me to have this photo up here. None at all. Although I will say that Oliva Munn was forced to pull this photo off her website because I guess there was a copyright issue at GQ. So there you go, that sounds like a good reason to go with that here.

I wish I had more for you. I know WCT is going to accuse me of taking another "vacation." But the truth is that I am working a lot. If you want to find more of my writing, you can find it if you look really hard.

Other than that, enjoy the photo. The Super Bowl Buzz Kill is going into a fever pitch next week. I hope you stick around. Much love for you guys. I appreciate you stopping by. I wish I had more to say this week. I really do.

But real quick, how bummed is Matt Leinart right now? If Derek Anderson is the answer, I am not sure I want to know what the question is. Where is Jeff Garcia? He has to be a better option at this point, right? I don't understand how the Cardinals have not looked to him.

My guess, Leinart gets cut, and then the Cardinals find somebody else after other teams are forced to make a move. Otherwise, we could be starting the Matt Hall era.

No comments:

Post a Comment