Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Weak Ender: Osama bin Lackey Gets His



Well I figured that most of you have found some other neighboring site that you would rather spend your time with. But for those of you who still want to hang out, here is the miss Kelly Brook just for fun.

Honestly, I have no justification for having that photo. And in the years of doing this site, I've always prided myself on having a reason or a connection for The Weak Ender girl, even if it was super flimsy.

That has changed here.

And here is the the thing. Lots is going to be changing. I promise to sort things out with this site real soon, but The Hater Nation is going to be stronger than ever.

I did, however, want to touch on what a great day it was on Thursday. The Angels finally cracked the Boston curse for the season. Rebounding from a potential heart-breaking loss to not only winning in extra innings on Wednesday night/Thursday morning, but pounding that a-hole John Lackey for everything that he is worth in the finale.

A split in Boston felt like a sweep.

It is really tough with these Boston games, the Mos Eisley of America. Losing can be bad. And being owned by say the Twins or Indians is one thing. But when it's Boston, well, it is just tough to take.

Thankfully the Angels put them away. And I am optimistic for the future of the team.

That's all for now. Thank you to those still coming by. I really do appreciate it. And if you know my real name and my real job, you know where to find me and I am writing more than ever. So look it up.

Oh hell, The Hatriot coined Osama bin Lackey, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment