Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dedicated non-follower of fashion

Rolled into the press tour hotel last night and promptly headed to a cable network-sponsored party to catch up with the other critics. (Between the winter and summer tours, we spend about 10 percent of every year with each other, which is more than I see most of my friends and family.) I blogged about it over at NJ.com, including my unsuccessful attempt to trick Mark Cuban into fixing the Knicks.

Meanwhile, today's All TV column review of "Project Runway" was guest-written by Ledger fashion ace Jenifer Braun, both because I was traveling all day and because, as I said the last time I got Jen to review "Runway" for me, my idea of fashion is deciding whether to wear the comic book t-shirt or the movie t-shirt (or to combine the two and wear my Mr. Incredible t-shirt). It's very rare that I see a show as obviously well put-together as "Runway" that I just don't give a toss about, but that's what friends are for.

Anybody watch anything interesting on the tube last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment