Sunday, July 9, 2006

World Cup Preview

It seems pretty obvious that most of America will be pulling for Italy in today's game, lest France win another World Cup of Freedom Ball. But what is obviously on the minds of most Americans right now, who is Barry Bonds rooting for?

Seriously.

From BarryBonds.com.

Many of you are e-mailing me to ask if I've been following the World Cup, and actually, I am watching most of the matches. I wake up in the morning, taken enough HGH to kill a horse, go to the gym and then get back home in time to eat breakfast and see the games. So far the teams I've picked have done well, but I started off the World Cup picking Brazil to win the whole thing. Now I will root for Portugal because my kids are part Portuguese, but I predict Italy vs. France in the finals and Italy to win it all.


Who the hell are these people wondering if Bonds is following the World Cup? Can you see a couple of wankers hanging around, watching the games saying, "Hey, this game is great�I wonder if Barry Bonds is seeing this? Let's email his website!" Unless there is some sort of steroid scandal in the World Cup that was missed, it�s hard to imagine anybody wondering about that at all.

Thanks to Philippa's Daily News Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment