Tuesday, February 26, 2008

American Idol: Men's semis, week two

While the "American Idol" producers accomplished their goal of weeding out the Sanjayas, this year's "best top 24 ever" has so far been mostly competent without being inspiring. That said, there were a few very good performances tonight, notably the precocious David Archuleta on "Imagine" and David Hernandez finding a way to tackle "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" in 90 seconds and not seem like a fool.

While I intend to do singer-by-singer breakdowns once the finals begin, there are too many people at this point I just don't care about to bother -- especially since Fienberg and I are so in sync with our opinions on these guys that I can just send you over to his recap and suggest you attach a "me, too" to most of what he says.

Feel free to comment here if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment