Monday, July 7, 2008

30 Helens agree...

The results of TVWeek's semi-annual critics poll -- which covered shows that aired from January '08 on -- are out, with the top 10 shows clocking in as, in order, "Lost," "The Wire," "30 Rock," "The Office," "Friday Night Lights," "House," "Battlestar Galactica," "Breaking Bad," "John Adams" and "In Treatment." I was one of the critics who voted (you can read a few of my comments in the story accompanying the poll.) As always, I'm not totally in sync with the other critics ("Friday Night Lights," even the '08 episodes, wouldn't have made my list, and I'm baffled that "How I Met Your Mother" gets so little love that it not only didn't make the top 10, but finished behind "Big Bang Theory"), but those differences at least remind me that we're not a hivemind.

No comments:

Post a Comment