Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Things to watch on TV when it's dead?

Chris Littman at The Sporting News got to the bottom of why so many "Chuck" villains are being named after '80s pro athletes. I feel much better knowing that it wasn't completely random.

As this is an extremely slow stretch on TV, it's gonna be a slow stretch on the blog. Most of my time is occupied with working on my two best-of columns (coming Friday and then Monday), plus diving deep into my pile of review screeners for shows premiering in January and/or being paneled at press tour. Most of last night was devoted to the start of "Damages" season two, which so far I'm enjoying a lot more than what I watched of season one.

So, today's open question for those of you whose TV addiction is strong enough that you'd frequent a blog like this: what do you watch during this barren period before the first week of January? Or do you simply (gasp!) not watch that much TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment