Monday, June 22, 2009

Chuck: More Comic-Con details

Okay, I now have some details of the "Chuck" panel I'll be moderating at Comic-Con. It's definitely Saturday (July 25), probably in the morning, with Josh Schwartz, Chris Fedak, and virtually the whole cast: Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Sarah Lancaster, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay and Scott Krinsky.

I'm still feeling my way around all the Comic-Con stuff, but word on other panels keeps coming in elsewhere, including Mo Ryan (who'll be moderating a "Supernatural" panel) with the news that "Burn Notice" will be there, at the very least with Bruce Campbell and Matt Nix, which of course, prompts me to play my Michael Westen narration game and imagine what he'd have to say about Comic-Con: "When you're at Comic-Con, the natural impulse is to get up at the crack of dawn and be on line for the 'Lost' panel, but what you really want to do is to make friends with the ushers..."

No comments:

Post a Comment