Friday, June 19, 2009

Royal Pains, "Strategic Planning": Should I get in the hot tub? Yeah!

Just got done watching the third (or, rather, second-produced, third-aired) episode of "Royal Pains" on Hulu. I don't have much to say about it, save three things: 1)I was glad to see Campbell Scott back briefly, 2)I was glad they finally started giving some background on Divya, and 3)It was weird to hear The Thermals' "Now We Can See," since it's now forever tied to the "Chuck" season two finale for me.

Beyond that? I think "Royal Pains" is the kind of show I'm going to have on while I'm cleaning my desk or doing some other mundane task, but barring some kind of major jump up in quality, I can't see myself finding things to blog about every week.

What did everybody think of this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment