Thursday, July 23, 2009

Comic-Con/Press tour preview - andreikirilenkotattoo on TV

Today's column previews my travels to California for Comic-Con and the TV critics press tour, and goes into more detail about how I'll be covering both events.

I don't expect to do more than cameo at Comic-Con today, if that, but I'll be parked at the convention center for the next three days and will report what I can, when I can. As for press tour, keep in mind that all the actual press tour blog posts will be NJ.com-only, just like my newspaper columns, though I'll be linking to them here.

Still not sure how much review blogging I'll be able to do when I'm out there. I have posts set to go for the final two chapters of "Torchwood," and will hopefully have stuff on the next episode of "Hung" and Sunday night's "Doctor Who: Planet of the Dead," but beyond that, there may be a whole lot of "What did you guys think of this thing I watched but don't have time to write about?" posts.

Starting to get anxious about the "Chuck" panel, since it'll have more panelists and more audience members than the New York event. I remain open to suggestions. How do you think the crowd will respond to some puns? People like puns, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment