Monday, July 27, 2009

Nurse Jackie, "Pupil": Don't kid a kidder

Hi. As mentioned earlier, I don't have time to properly review tonight's "Nurse Jackie" because I'm busy preparing for tomorrow's start of press tour, but I do have a few quick thoughts on this one: 1)Ruby Jerins, who plays Jackie's older daughter Grace, is a terrific young actress. I suspect that if she and/or her parents want her to continue acting as she gets older, we're going to see a lot of her. 2)Always nice to see Andrea Martin working, and amusing to see Jill Flint (who's currently playing a doc on "Royal Pains") and Alexie Gilmore (who played an ER doc on Fox's short-lived "New Amsterdam") as her bickering, non-medically-trained daughters. 3)Merritt Wever continues to be hysterical ("I have, like, two more questions"), and it seems like they're setting up Zoey to figure out Jackie's pill problem through her note-taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment