Monday, July 27, 2009

Once again... Jeffster!

I head up to slightly less Southern California in a bit (would have left sooner if it wasn't for the Ben Silverman news) and will be largely radio silent until press tour(*) starts tomorrow morning, other than a "So, what did you think of 'Nurse Jackie' tonight?" post at 11.

(*) This week's blog logo is a tribute to "EZ Streets," the very first pilot I watched before my very first press tour, and still one of the biggest heart-breakers in my time as a TV critic.

Before I go, two "Chuck" links that you may not have seen in comments to the previous post: a pretty high-quality video of Jeffster! rocking out to "Fat-Bottomed Girls," and then Mo Ryan getting some more concrete answers from Schwartz and company about the nature of the Chuck Fu and how that'll impact Chuck and Sarah. (People who want those two together, like, yesterday may not want to click through, for the sake of their own blood pressure.)

UPDATE: Hulu now has the Comic-Con panel up, minus the Schwartz/Fedak video, and minus Jeffster! I'm assuming they didn't want to pay the rights for the song. Ah, well. You can see the performance elsewhere, and one day I'm going to find a way to show Fedak's dramatic debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment