Monday, September 7, 2009

'Sons of Anarchy' season two review - andreikirilenkotattoo on TV

Happy Labor Day, everybody. Before I went on my vacation (which technically ends tomorrow), I wrote today's column, in which I review the new season of "Sons of Anarchy":
"Me fixing things doesn't happen quick or easy," Jax Teller warns a fellow motorcycle club member in the season two premiere of "Sons of Anarchy."

Jax (Charlie Hunnam) is talking about the mess from the end of the drama's first season [...] But Jax could just as easily be talking about that debut season, which started off flawed and, through fits and starts, was fixed until it became one of the most gripping dramas on television.
I've seen five episodes, and I'm very happy with them, and the show will be part of the blog rotation as it was last year, starting tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment