Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ted Danson talks 'Bored to Death' - andreikirilenkotattoo on TV

In today's column, I talk with Ted Danson about his supporting turn on HBO's "Bored to Death," which debuts Sunday after "Curb Your Enthusiasm" (the topic of tomorrow's column). As I say in the column, I found the show very hit-or-miss (and am not sure how often I'm going to blog about it, especially since the pilot was easily the worst of the six I've seen), but Danson is hilarious. And I don't just say that because I idolized him as Sam Malone.

As with "Community" yesterday, I'm aware HBO has put the "Bored" pilot online, but we're going to follow the usual spoiler rules around here and avoid discussing the show in any detail (beyond liked/hated) until it airs Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment