Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This Just In.....50 Cent Will Shovel Snow For A Small Fee We've Got The Request Line Number Here!


Rapper/Entrepreneur 50 Cent was one of thousands many that had a very white snowed in Christmas due to the blizzard that hit the East coast this past holiday weekend. As we know 50 best �The Ninja Who Makes The Most of Every Situation,� this blizzard was no exception! He decided to shovel snow from his neighbors� driveways for the price of $100 advertising on the social network Twitter, and even hired some kids at $30/Hr to help out. Take a look at his pictures showing him hard at work, along with his self promo!

Here�s What 50 Cent Tweeted to Promote his business:

�I�m going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I�m charging more if they want to take pictures.�

�I want a hundred dollars per house I bet anybody I'll make a grand moving snow today. Lol�

�I got 4 people on one street that agreed to my fees after they saw the first job I did. Now I�m looking for employees.�

�I�m paying 30 dollars and hour I only want 3 workers that 90 dollars and hour but I think we can do all 4 in a hour & 1/2. Lol�

�This snow moving business is just to see if laws apply to every business. After the first job I got 4 more now I have 3 kids I hired.�

�One is a cute kid he has on a snow suit. So I�m sending him to ring the door bell to ask if we can shovel their snow. Lol�

You East Coasters sure are lucky 50 can you come wash my dogs or something? We don't have snow in Cali, I'm just sayin.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment