Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol: Are you ready for the finale?

The two-hour-plus "American Idol" finale is tonight at 8. Due to the deadline to get my column into tomorrow's newspaper in time, I'm basically going to have to be writing throughout the show, so I won't be able to live-blog the finale like I have in past years. So feel free to discuss the show as it airs, who you think should/will win, etc. Just remember to be polite, as I know passions tend to run hot with this show.

UPDATE: As things have worked out, I'm attempting to slip in snark when I can on my Twitter feed.

I'll get a post up as soon as a winner is chosen, and then update it ASAP with my column on who won and why.

UPDATE #2: Winner's been crowned, and I have some thoughts on why he won over at NJ.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment