Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer programming advisory

Okay, as promised last week, it's time to make more concrete plans for the two TV rewinds I'll be doing this summer: "Sports Night," and season two of "The Wire." "The Wire" reviews are going to start up on Friday morning (hopefully last week's post gave you fair warning to seek out the DVDs, and if not, you can always catch up quickly), with the first "Sports Night" post following a week from today. For the time being, that's the schedule I'll keep: "Sports Night" on Wednesday, "The Wire" on Friday, with disruptions at some point for my vacation, press tour, etc.

If it turns out that my schedule is looser than anticipated (say, if I get bored with every new summer series), I may start doubling up on one or both, but we're going to play it by ear. So go get acquainted (or re-acquainted) with Dan Rydell, Casey McCall, Brother Mouzone and Frank Sobotka, and we'll start talking about them all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment