Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Celeb's do it and don't do it so well on The Purple Carpet For 2010 CRG Ball

The Collective Renaissance Guild hosted a ball this past Saturday, the event was held in Atlanta Georgia at the Delta Air Transport Heritage Museum. The Ball: Rising Phoenix honored R & B Diva Toni Braxton and Martin Luther King III. Ms. Barxton was recognized for her community service work with Autism Speaks and The American Heart Association while King was honored for his humanitarian work. Sheree Whitfield was present to announce the all time favorite question we so well know her for "Who Gone Check Me Boo?" We've got the pictures of the fab evening for your viewing pleasure below.


I decided to begin with Derek J's foolishness, at this point I think it's safe to say that he feels he owes it to us viewers, and this is an attempt to clown for receiving such back lash and being the topic of jokes, by wearing women's clothing and looking better in it than an actual woman. If I were typing on twitter he would get a #FAIL! I truly wish that he and his home-boo's, cause they are clearly not homeboys,  would leave the women's fashion to just that women. You can be a well dressed man regardless of sexual preference and honey this ain't it! #FAIL!


RHOA Cynthia Bailey and Mayor of Atlanta Kasim Reed, I would like the mayor of LA to look like this brother he his not only handsome but a great dresser! Shout out to Mr. Reed you doin it and doin it and doin it well. Cynthia Bailey why are you on house wives of ATL again? I'm just asking because every time I watch I'm left wondering why is she being followed around by the cameras did they make a mistake where's Ne Ne wheres Sheree hell wheres Kim?


Theres my girl! "Who Gone Check Me Boo?" I so need that on a T-shirt like last week as a matter of fact I need 100 of those to have an unlimited supply to last me a while because I need to know Who Gone Check Me Boo? I love Sheree's hair not only because she's my fav but she looks great. Her fabulous body is already a crown jewel the hair, and clothing are just simply accessories.


D Woods was in the house and looking to damn good, honey that body won't stop and can't stop looks like Diddy's motto rubbed off her. I'm loving the hair it's so 80's and I don't even care about her shoes look at those legs. I'm going to the gym right now!


D Woods and Cynthia Bailey 


One of the nights honorees Ms. Toni Braxton, The shirt makes it all better because I am absolutely not feeling the hair and her pants have a train on each leg they aren't hemmed.




Sheree in her YSL Pumps this could be why so many hate her, she's so fab!


Martin Luther King III with his award.


Toni Braxton and her Award


Here's another look at these pants with a train on each leg WDDD@? Where Dey Do Dat At? I'm just sayin, although I am 6 feet tall and this will never happen to me I know that she could have had them fixed this is ridiculous.

Sheree and DTP manager Chaka Zulu looking great in this suit with the accented blue piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment