Monday, May 15, 2006

When Captain America...?

Because of my desire to see "West Wing" live and my professional need to do the same with "Sopranos," I recorded the "Survivor" finale and figured I'd watch it at some point this morning. Then, in the space of a few hours, I was accidentally spoiled both about the winner and how the final challenge went down. Really, should I have expected anything better in this day and age? I feel like one of those guys in a bad '80s sitcom who videotaped a football game and keeps sticking his hands over his ears whenever someone tries to talk about it.

Given my obligations for Upfront Week (more about that in a few minutes), I can't guarantee I'll see the finale today, especially now that I have a vague outline of what happened. For the benefit of anyone who was luckier than me about staying unspoiled, I'll wrap this one up here, then make a comment or two about what I know. Feel free to discuss the finale at length in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment