Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Quest for beta-testers

In a series of office negotiations too convoluted to go into here, I volunteered to do "Idol" recaps for NJ.com's new-and-improved blog interface, beginning tonight.

The new set-up looks a hell of a lot better than the old one, and even allows comments, but I'm still working the bugs out, so anyone with a few minutes of free time who wants to pay it a visit and offer an opinion on how it looks, works and how easy it is to comment, would be much appreciated. I posted a modified version of my top 12 guys review there as a placeholder. The direct link is here, while the main page for the blog will be here. Comment here or there on ease of use (or lack thereof).

Depending on how people take to the new location, I may duplicate my "Idol" reviews here for the time being, and even if I don't, I'll definitely put a direct link to each entry here so people can comment wherever they want. Also, this will remain the home of all the other reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment