Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Alyssa Milano Blogs In Her Underwear

Or least one can dream, right? Alyssa Milano is blogging about baseball on MLB.com and she�s kind of huffy about it, as noted by With Lethur:

Jeeze. Tough crowd. Yes, I really write this blog. Yes, I am a huge baseball fan. Yes, I�ve read all of your comments that you�ve left for me (ouch). No, this isn�t for publicity. And no, my entries won�t come and go like the other high profile blogs you are referring to (of which I am not aware but shame on them).

I have no way of proving any of this to you except to keep going. You�ll just have to take my word for it. I will hopefully convert the doubters. It will be my mission.


Yeah, but does she have Cappy? No she does not. Scoreboard, THN! Alyssa is just another in a long line of celebrity hotties who have taken to the blogs, starting with Elisa Cuthbert who did a hockey blog for NHL.com. And hell, we'll suspend reality long enough to believe that she is actually writing the thing herself.

But a couple of notes, first, she's a Dodgers fan. And there are just some things you just can't overcome. This is one of them.

Second, her blog is aptly titled, Touch 'Em All. Where, if the rumors of her many MLB suitors are only have true, seems more like a personal goal than a working title for her baseball memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment