Monday, April 9, 2007

Entourage: Glimpses of the Ari

Quick "Entourage" spoilers coming up just as soon as I admire my new billboard...

In my column on the new season, I complained that the Vince/Ari split exposed how badly Piven was carrying the other actors, and how vacant and dull the guys (save Drama) are when left to their own devices. Exhibit A: While Ari runs around plotting how to get back in Vince's good graces, the guys spend most of their time planning a massive, product-placed birthday party for Vince, and Vince vaguely toys with the idea of doing an Edith Wharton movie. Ever since "Karen Sisco," Carla Gugino can do no wrong for me, but Amanda doesn't understand her new client very well if this is where she's pushing him.

Drama had a few funny lines (""Nothing gets a girl wet like a calalily centerpiece"), but not enough to save the non-Ari portion of the show this week.

What did everybody else think?

No comments:

Post a Comment