Sunday, October 31, 2010

Articles By yours truly

This is my most Popular Article on Ehow.com 1006 readings and counting.

Many of my client don't want the commitment of a sew in weave or track for that matter. They would rather have a less committed weave with the tracks glued in; I have a few clients who for various reasons request this type of service. In the picture my client Brandi has very healthy long beautiful hair but wanted to try out some color; so I gave her blonde tracks to give the illusion of highlights throughout the hair. Brandi was scheduled to come back in 2 week for her scheduled appointment and thought she would assist me by removing the tracks at home her self. Which is a great idea IF you know what your doing. Listed below are a few easy steps to aid you in removing your tracks with out a big mess and little to no fuss.
Read more:


click the link below


 How to Remove Glued in Tracks With Out All The Mess and Fuss | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5532331_remove-tracks-out-mess-fuss.html#ixzz140Oxm4dF














No comments:

Post a Comment