Friday, October 29, 2010

Love VS. Hate, The weave war just what hair is BEST?

I wrote this back in 2009 but many of my new clients and some of the old always ask me what hair they should buy. So I decided to repost this article I wrote to help them and also my readers.... Enjoy! If, However these hair options are not found in your area you can read my article on shopping for the perfect hair which will help no matter where you may live.




Many great hairstylist and clients alike have a hair brand that they LOVE and a horror story to tell about one they HATE when it comes to weaves. I decided to create a list that would Aid all who read it by listing the top 10 packaged hair, as well as, Indian hair. After researching this topic with my coworkers and clients it turned into a Love vs. Hate conversation. Some stylist/clients LOVED one brand while the next HATED it and vise versa. So upon further review I changed my �top 10� list to the �Weave war.� I do have 2 packaged hair brands that I love and I will list them and their prices along with 3 great places to buy Indian hair.




My personal favorite in packaged hair along with all 20 stylist who work in my salon is called Capelli Mink Yakki the price for this beloved hair is:


10 inch-44.99$


12 inch-54.99$


14 inch-64.99$


18 inch-100.99$


You can find Capelli at OK Beauty Supply they have 3 locations:


1. 5808 Downey Ave. Long Beach, Ca (562)531-7699


2. 1800E. Willow St. Long Beach, Ca (562)424-7200


3. 12730 Hawthorne Blvd. #E Hawthorne, Ca (310)970-1500




My second runner up in is packaged hair Milky Way and Milky way platinum it is found at almost every beauty supply I�ve ever been to the Prices are a lot cheaper than Capelli but remember it is #2 and I only have 2 favorites�.LOL:


10 inch-29$ and up


12 inch-42$ and up


14 inch 47$ and up


Now off to the places where u can find the best of India or the hair that is�..
Extensions Plus is one that I personally use and love, as a matter of fact my hair enhancement system that I have right now the hair is from extensions plus and its my 3rd time using it. I love it! You can go in person or online which ever is convenient for you. The website is: extensions-plus.com, 17738 Sherman Way Reseda, Ca (818)881-5611
Giovanni & Son I have several clients who own a few ounces or two and absolutely LOVE the hair and wont go anywhere else. Giovanni has to locations for your shopping convenience.


1. 4356 Sepulveda Blvd. Culver City, Ca (310) 397-5287


2. 14316 Victory Blvd. Van Nuys, Ca (818)908-0183


Lastly Pauline�s Located in Bellflower I recently went for a client of mine and I was shocked u could buy 1/2oz if u wanted you are not required to buy a bundle which is a rare find and the quality of the Indian hair is great as well they are located at 17830 Clark St. Bellflower, Ca (562)867-5500


Now to the HATE list and I do apologize in advance if any of my readers have a brand on the HATE list currently in their head but this isn�t the BIBLE on hair its just an opinion.
Tasha, Bobby Boss, Zury, Priemium Now Indian hair, Dena Cali, Naomi Campbell, HI Remi and I�m sure there are more but these are the brands that we request to all clients not to buy if they ask.


So I hope this is helpful but because there are 100�s of hair brands and the possibility of getting hair that you could possibly HATE because it tangles, sheds,or any other reason I�ve created and article on Ehow.com entitled �How to shop for the perfect batch of hair.�Thank you for reading and to my clients you already know your hair belongs to me.

Here's the Link!
How to Shop For The Perfect Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment