Sunday, October 31, 2010

Photo Blog: Hanging At The Tattoo Shop

got my first tattoo when I was 15, and since then, I�ve spent countless hours in a chair, listening to the ongoing buzz of a tattoo machine carving into my skin.
Recently, I went to hang out with some of the artists at A Million Tattoos here in Austin, Texas. These guys are super cool, and super talented. Thanks to Jason Masarik and Shane Watkins for letting me drop in whenever I want with my camera.
They�re having a grand re-opening this Sunday, the 25th. There will be give-aways, raffles, and an all around good time, so come out, meet the artists, hang out with me, and have a beer.
Here�s the link to their Facebook invite: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114662875222413
Texting

Ink And Goo
BZZZZZZ
Rings
Station
At the light table

No comments:

Post a Comment