Thursday, October 28, 2010

ROLLIN LIKE ITS STOLEN

These are post of my clients in their daily lives the pictures are stolen from Face book, My space, Twitter and any where I can find them on the World Wide Web. I love all my clients they are truly some of the most beautiful, funny, crazy, silly, LATE, honest, creative and unique women I have the pleasure to serve. They are MY celebrities and I'm their PAPARAZZI!


Summer Joi Anderson, one of my favorite clients for so many reason's,  she always wants
to try something new adventurous doesn't even begin to describe her! Always happy and upbeat, Oh and did I mention Gorgeous. She is a newly made mommy and from from what I hear the motherly instincts have kicked in
and she is very nurturing and loving to her beautiful son Aiden. 
Summer, is a fashion designer and can sketch like no bodies business, I will be using her services
in the future and highlighting them on my blog as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment