Friday, December 3, 2010

Celeb's do it and don't it so well on the Red carpet for "Frankie And Alice" Movie Premire



Halle Berry clowned the red carpet Wednesday evening in Los Angeles for her most recent work, which is what she is best known for along with the whole acting thing. Sometimes I think we anticipate award shows and movie premiers where we know she will be in attendance just to see her work it out. For the premiere of the movie "Frankie and Alice" there was absolutely no exception Ms. Berry looked amazing. She wore Balmain's fall 2010 collection gold and black Jacquard suit accompanied with a black front tie sheer blouse. I personally think she could rock a potato sack and the next day we'd all be in route to Idaho in search of one for ourselves, her ability to wear any and everything is a talent that not many posses. We've got the pics for you below and yes there were a few people who unlike Halle that didn't do it so well check it out.

The suit was very eye catching, and the black and gold complimented Halle's skin tone that gorgeous too.
She is someone we definitely love to hate. 

The entire look from the hair to the shoes was well put together and executed flawlessly, she look elegant, comfortable, and timeless. All in a DAMN pants suit, no wonder she's got a song and dance in her honor! 

Halle and co-star from "Grey's Anatomy" Chandra Wilson who also did the red carpet well I'm enjoying her jacket accented with the belt this is a look a think I'll duplicate for sure. Red lipstick come on you already know that's my joint it's a yes!

Taraji P. Henson the shoe um no! To whom ever put this number together you're fired! I loved the look till I got to the feet and no look is complete without a bomb pair of heels this much we know. SO what happen to the shoe selection? We need to know and well be waiting for answers. Also I could have missed seeing this fur with this dress too, ok lemme stop till I get answer! On to the head shot the hair and make-up artist got it right.

From this view she was doin it and doin it well, red lipstick quit playin with me it's a yes I'm going to wear some today because I love this color so much! Red lipstick is like the little black dress it makes a statement quietly and always looks great. The hair is Va-Va-voom! The body and style is sexy and playful I'm loving this look. Taraji does from time to time get it right, like for the 2010 Soul Train Music Awards but on this red carpet from the head up yes!

All I can say is you didn't do it so well, dammit I can't take it is this goodwill hunting the red carpet look? WDDD@? Just Where Day Do Dat At? I'm calling the fashion police on this one don't get the bail money together she needs to stay in prison for this one. If you did the crime you gotta do the time!

Shaunie of VH1's Basketball Wives, let's see I already don't care for her so this look brings that emotion to mind I don't care for her or it! Now in spite of my personal feelings I have seen her look amazing but not this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment