Friday, December 3, 2010

"Pink Friday" Madness with Nicki Minaj and Now 2002 Neck and Back Rapper Khia joins Lil Kim's Pity Hattin Party




we want her to put those glasses back on so she can see what she's sayin'

Were going to join Nicki in laughing off this one,  Miss "My Neck My Back" I ain't had a song out since 2002 decided to join forces secretly with Lil Kim on her blog she recently took shots at Nicki and "PINK Friday." Let me just start by saying Nicki's MAC lipstick is already sold out for the second friday in a row so we can't buy this hater any, maybe it would have aided her lips with some lyrics instead of this whoop-la-ha-ha she's trying to pull. She complained about Minaj's album that has broken first week album sales and second week album sales since its debut November 22, 2010, not 2002. So just what did this 8 year delayed rapping female emcee have to say? Here's her review and trust were only reporting on this because it truly hilarious:  
"This b**ch needs to be SHOT on site�It smells WORSER than the gas that�s coming out of my ASS, from all of the Turkey that I ate over the Thanksgiving weekend. Someone needs to give this B**CH a FLEET Enema and �FLUSH� her IMMEDIATELY, She is nothing but a �Ghostwritten," Weezy-wannabe WHORE!"

On purchasing the album because yeah this hoe went out and bought just like the rest of the 371k Barbz did: 
"I can�t believe I wasted my $13.99 on this BULL S**T, I told yall that it aint no damn Barbies in the hood. I can�t wait for Mattel to sue this b**tch for all of the $3.60 that she earned! When is this b**ch gonna learn that they stealing all of the money?"
Then she decides to go back in time where her and Foxy must have had beef and says: 
"Nicki, please give Inga (Foxy Brown) the number to your plastic surgeon and your shrink while you are at! Maybe, you guys can tag team!"

   

No comments:

Post a Comment