Thursday, November 17, 2005

Former Cheerleader in Playboy

Do not be scared boys, it is not that former brunette Top Cat who flamed out faster than Poochie from the Simpsons. Seriously, that story became so stale even Steve Bisheff would not reference them. The cheerleader is Lisa Perry who was recently booted off the team.

And since you horndogs seem to love the cheerleading stuff, here is the interview.

PLAYBOY: How long have you been cheering for the Colts?

LISA: I was with the Colts for five years and I was a captain, but I'm no longer a Colts cheerleader. I still root for them to win, but right now, I�m actually a reporter for Gambling911.com.

PLAYBOY: Any reason for the change?

LISA: Most NFL teams have rules about fraternizing with the players.

PLAYBOY: Details, please.

LISA: It's a good story. We were in Tokyo for a preseason game. Afterward I went to my room to take a shower. Other girls came in, and they were sitting around eating when there was a knock on the door. I figured it was another cheerleader, so I said, "Come in." The door opened and it was a couple of players. I was like, "Shut my door. What are you guys doing?" I'm in a towel. It looks bad�though I do look good in a towel. Sure enough, I got caught. A high-profile player, who shall remain nameless, was hiding in my shower.

PLAYBOY: Sounds innocent enough.

LISA: It was 100 percent�this time. But my director had it in for me all year. The anti-fraternization rule is the worst. It just happens I'm friends with the players and I�ll stay friends with them.

So who do you think the player was? The first guess might be Peyton Manning but she said hiding in the shower, not the closet. If you have any guesses, you can take a shot at the Hater Nation Forums here. And more photos, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment