Friday, November 18, 2005

What's Up For Week 11?

What is up Hater Nation fans, it is me, Drew Rosenhaus! I got locked out of Terrell Owens arbitration hearing today so I decided to take up NFL Adam�s offer to host his weekly feature, �What�s Up for Week 11?� This should be a good time for everybody involved and I am looking forward to this.

Did you see that Gary Hogeboom somehow managed to play another day in Survivor? It was poor Jamie that was voted out of the game show, much like my man, T.O., was voted out of Philadelphia. I mean, what did Jamie do that was so bad? Sure he alienated his teammates, called out his opponents, and basically questioned every move that his team made. That is what winners do. I do not blame him for being upset and yelling out, "I was blindsided." Of course, when he said that, Gary Hogeboom jumped up and yelled, "I was not an NFL quarterback, damn it. I am a landscape artist."

And Gary, I saw you play for the Cowboys, Colts and Cardinals. You are right, you were not a former NFL quarterback. But now it is time to get to the questions here so fire way.

The Chargers have to pretty much run the table to get to the postseason. Is there any chance they can make a charge to the playoffs?

Next question.

Is this the week the Bears are exposed as the frauds that they are playing host to Carolina?

Next question.

Can Eli Manning rebound from his horrible game against the Minnesota Vikings?

Next question.

Are you planning an answering any of the burning questions of the week?

Next question.

Asshole says �next question.�

Next question.

Can you at least give us some of your fantasy picks?

Next question.

Is this bit ever going to get funny?

Next question.

The Raiders have lost two consecutive games. Is there any way they can climb back into the playoff race?

No (expletive) way.

Denver has started hot in each of the past couple of seasons. What gives you any indication that this season will be different?

Next question.

Wow, that was fun guys. Thank you so much for stopping by the Hater Nation. I understand that I am supposed to direct you to the Hater Nation forums. I saw it and it was nothing special. But if you must, you can reach the forums by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment